Shared post from
The Rubin Report
Melbourne, Australia appears to have gone full police state. I am at a loss for words. Some highlights:
- Police may now enter anyone’s home without a warrant.
- Curfew 8:00pm.
- $1,652 fine if outside without “a valid reason”
- $200 fine for no mask (mandatory masks at all times).
- Can only exercise once per day, for up to 1 hour.
- Only one person per household, per day can leave the house.
- Can’t go more than 3 miles from your home.
- No gatherings of any size.
- Army is on the streets fining/arresting people.
Madness in Melbourne"I cry for the once-great city of Melbourne this day. May there be justice. And may its future political leadership be granted some modicum of decency and wisdom." ~ Jeffrey Tucker...
Connect with Dave and other members of The Rubin Report community.