Shared post from
The Rubin Report
With the new facts revealed on George Floyd's arrest and death, the story has changed completely.
What we were told before:
- Floyd never resisted before he was cuffed
- Floyd never resisted after he was cuffed
- Floyd being arrested and cuffed was unnecessary
- Floyd was taken to the ground by police
- Floyd being restrained after he was cuffed was completely unwarranted
- Floyd said "I can't breathe" only when the officer had him on the ground with his knee on his neck, so the officer should have believed him
- Floyd died of asphyxiation because the officer had his knee on Floyd's neck
What we know now:
- Floyd resisted police as he was removed from his parked car, which is why he was cuffed
- Floyd also resisted being cuffed, and police had to struggle to cuff him
- Floyd struggled and resisted being put in a patrol vehicle to be transported to the station
- Floyd told police he was "not going to get in the car"
- Floyd fell to the ground on purpose to prevent ...
(WATCH) Additional camera views of George Floyd arrest (READ) Arrest complaint against ex-officer ...Connect with Dave and other members of The Rubin Report community...
Connect with Dave and other members of The Rubin Report community.