Shared post from
The Rubin Report
In a recent interview, I challenged the notion that changing your life has to be complicated.
Here are some key ideas for an alternate approach to personal growth and better living:
- Why the problem is where you are
- What school doesn’t teach us about using our potential
- Why some people who do the right or the “smart” thing get poor results
- Why you shouldn’t make decisions for your kids
- Why your way isn’t working
Connect with Dave and other members of The Rubin Report community.