Shared post from
The Rubin Report
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don't Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%'The trials of our current times, like warfare, are immense and consequences severe and these seem inconquerable.'...
Connect with Dave and other members of The Rubin Report community.